LAW PRESS ONLINE – CALL FOR EDITORS
We invite applications from editors with strong academic/industry background and research exposure for the following bi-annual journals:
- Law Press Journal on Constitutional Law (LP-JCL)
- Law Press Criminal Law Journal (LP – CrLJ)
- Law Press Corporate Law Journal (LP – CLJ)
- Law Press Technology Law Journal (LP – TLJ)
- Law Press Innovation & Intellectual Property Rights Journal (LP – IIPRJ)
- Law Press Contemporary Legal Affairs Journal (LP – CLAJ)
- Law Press Journal on International Law (LP – JIL)
For every journal applications for the following roles are invited:
- Managing Editor (PhD Scholars and academicians preferred)
- Senior Editor (Graduate law students preferred)
- Two Junior Editors (Law students preferred)
- Two Submission Managers (Law students preferred)
Applicants with significant publishing or reviewing and administrative experience will be preferred. Below we define editor role, their responsibilities and benefits & privileges they get after joining Law Press.
- Have comprehensive vision for the journal.
- Determine and refine scopes and topics for the journal.
- Conduct peer-review for at least 4 papers per year.
- Circulate Call for Papers to colleagues, academics and professional connections to secure timely publication of journal issues.
- Actively promote the journal to libraries and research centers.
- Promotion of the journals to libraries, research centers, authors, institutes/universities, conferences/seminars etc.
- Recruit editors for the journal to conduct peer-review of assigned manuscripts.
- Improve quality of peer-review process to improve journal impact factor.
- Work to index journal in well-known indexers, databases and websites.
- Launch special issues for the journal highlighting latest topics.
- Increases the journal’s profile using websites, social media and email communications.
- Contribute to and edit the Law Press blog.
Benefits and Privileges:
- Editor’s name and affiliation will be listed on our website.
- Editors can publish 1 paper per year in journal issues free of charge after getting acceptance.
- Testimonial letters will be provided confirming editorial collaboration with Law Press and the respective journal.
- Editors will be invited to launch or participate in Special Issue.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS
Please submit your application by 31st March, 2019 by clicking HERE